Il Salone del Risparmio is the largest event in the investment management industry in Italy.
The Salone offers to investment professionals, financial advisors and media players
- a common platform to share experiences and new ideas and establish new partnerships
- hundreds of conferences and seminars to leverage their know-how and keep abreast of strategic, market and regulatory trends
- a window on investment opportunities, new products and investment techniques that will shape the world in the years ahead.
IL SALONE DEL RISPARMIO WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE 15th, 16th, 17th SEPTEMBER 2021
The 11th edition will be phygital: the sessions will be both in presence and via streaming on FR|Vision, the event new broadcasting platform.
Ask email@example.com for any further infos about all the access and participation rules.
Covid-19: rules for taking part in the event safely
We have your safety at heart!
- Register for the event, take a printed copy of your badge and a valid Green Pass. This will speed up entry.
- A Green Pass is mandatory. You are eligible for a Green Pass if you have completed the vaccine programme, recovered from Covid-19 or done a (rapid) antigen or molecular test for the virus that is negative. If you don’t have a Green Pass, you can do a test at Salone. Remember, it is valid for 48 hours.
- If your body temperature is above 37.5°, you won’t be allowed in.
- You must wear a mask properly for the whole time you are at the event.
- We are able to ensure social distancing because the area is 22,000 m2. Make sure you also keep a safe distance from others! The space planning has already taken into account all potential criticalities.
- We have created different entrance routes so that each participant category has a specific entrance.
- All Salone staff have a Green Pass and are ready to provide you with the help you deserve.
- We also have a medical service, in case such action is necessary.
- The security staff will ensure social distancing and take action if people start to congregate.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the hall. Make sure you use it regularly!
- Cleaning and sanitisation in common areas and bathrooms will be done regularly.
- All exhibitors shall adopt the necessary protocols to ensure people are welcomed and accommodated safely at their stands.
- The capacities for the rooms have been reduced to ensure suitable distancing and proper air flow. The rooms will be sanitised after each session.
- The food areas follow all current rules for serving food and drink.